Saturday, July 25, 2009

My writing experience?

How may i start my writing experience? it's funny but true- the most difficult part in writing is when i try to write my introduction. It took me two days to figure out my outline and i only able to finished two paragraph. Some people suggested for me to write the other parts first like the theoretical background and so on. But being a sequences kind of person, i need to start from the beginning.And believe me writing the introduction particularly in the academic paper is really challenging for me. I'm not sure how to start- should i start in general term or more specific on the topic.

Therefore, i salute the academic writer particularly the regular writer. Some friend say - practice make perfect and i really hope so. My other constraints will be the language. I have read most of the journals and they masterpiece was brilliant. Some of the articles seem to communicate effectively with me as a reader and that really amaze me. Being a non-English speaker, writing a paper for a journal especially in English really challenge me a lot.My bad grammar and poor vocabulary may influence my way of writing the paper.

Anyway, i hope things will get better soon. All i need is focus and learn.

No comments: